Halcyon Health Assessment Flyer
Wise @ Work App
Check out the Wise@Work App available for all COM Faculty, Staff, and Students! You can download the Wise@Work App any time throughout the year. It has mindfulness and meditation practices to help you before, during and after work. Check out the Wise@Work App flyer for more details on how to get started.
Exciting News - Your new wellness resource hub and platform is here! All things wellness, all in one place now!
All College of Marin employees are eligible to use this platform! Register on this platform at any time throughout the year.
The COM Wellness Program is excited to announce that we have partnered with Halcyon Health & Wellness to provide all COM employees with a wellness platform/portal that offers personalized health coaching, health assessments, monthly webinars, and other wellness resources to help you be healthy, get healthy, and stay healthy.
We know the past few years have been incredibly difficult and stressful. We hope this Wellness Platform will help you achieve your health and wellness goals in 2022 and beyond. You will have access to the platform all year, even during winter break and in the summertime. Use it as often as you like and need!
How do I get started?
- Register here: www.myhalcyonwellness.com
- New users will select ‘Click Here to Register’ and enter the code marin to create a personal profile.
- You can also download the app to participate on your phone as well:
- Search for MyWellPortal within your app store to download.
- Click 'Register for a new account’ and enter the code marin to create a personal profile. Or if you have already registered, you can login on the app with your username and password.
- Check out the Dashboard with all the wellness tiles. Click on the tiles for more information.
- Take your Health Assessment* to see your Health Score.
- Sign up for Health Coaching to help you achieve your health and wellness goals!
- Employees have access to unlimited health coaching calls!
- Health Coaches can help you with your fitness, nutrition, weight management, sleep hygiene, and stress management.
- They can also help with tobacco cessation, diabetes education, heart health, and much more!
- See flyers below for more details.
- If you have trouble registering on the Halcyon Wellness platform, please contact email@example.com.
- If you have questions about the COM Wellness Program, please contact Ron Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19, Mental Health
Planning for the Next Normal at School: Supporting Mental Health and Well-Being
Professional Learning during COVID-19: Suggested Self-Paced Training
- Wellness Routines for Uncertain Times
- Building Resiliency To Isolation & Loneliness: How To Increase Our Resiliency During The COVID-19 Crisis
- Peer, Friend, and Self Support in the COVID-19 Crisis