COM Fitness Center
- Only $30 per semester
- Flexible schedule
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Access to structured classes
Health Club Memberships
American Specialty Health (ASH) - Active & Fit Direct Exercise Program
This voluntary new program provides Kaiser members with access to gym memberships through a broad network of participating fitness centers. Members will also have access to online tools such as fitness center search, activity tracking and more. There is a monthly cost for the member associated with this benefit.
Kaiser members must visit and follow these steps:
- Select either Northern or Southern California
- Click on the “Choose Healthy” website link
- Click on “learn more” near the ASH Active & Fit logo at the bottom of the page
- Select “Yes” to be redirected to the ASH Active & Fit Website
Getting started is as easy as visiting Active & Fit website or by calling (844) 646-2746. Members may also call ASH at (877) 335-2746 for assistance. Additional information may be found here: Kaiser Gym Membership Discounts.
Blue Shield Members
24 hour fitness provides a discount to Blue Shield Members. Additional information may be found here: Blue Shield Gym Membership Discounts.
Fitness Your Way Program
It’s that time of year when everyone is thinking of ways to improve their health. We are pleased to introduce the Fitness Your Way program through Tivity Health. This voluntary program provides eligible Blue Shield members with discounted access to gym memberships through a broad network of participating fitness centers.
Who is eligible?
- Blue Shield HMO or PPO members including employees, retirees, and dependents age 18 and over.
How to find participating fitness centers and enroll:
- Blue Shield members may access Fitness Your Way with the following link.
Members may also call Fitness Your Way directly at (833) 283-8387 to enroll – Monday through Friday, 5:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.